Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

MY LAST DAY


Today was my last day of teaching. I had never taught before I came to Thailand, and I think I did a pretty good job. A couple of kids cried today when I told them I was leaving and not coming back, that made me feel good about things, you know, not because I made them cry, but because I think that they might miss me. It's nice to feel liked and appreciated. I've learned a lot of things over the last four months, it's been a wonderful experience.

But now I will travel, and I've got a whole slew of traveling companions coming out to join me over the next few months. My friend Charlie is already here, and my friend Nick will be arriving in a few days. There are many more adventures to come, but for now here is a video that I made when I got back from school today...

2 comments: