Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

GOODBYE SAN FRANCISCO

This is my first blog posting and I've already been gone for more than a week. I left San Francisco with all of my belongings packed into my backpack and a small piece of luggage. I got rid of most of my possessions, and left a few things behind with friends to hold onto while I am gone. I will return to San Francisco. I love it there. But for now I will be an English teacher in Thailand. Jesse Kipp - English Teacher. Weird. Too bad my spelling is horrible. Just kidding, not really. So, I start a three week course on April 20th that will certify me to teach, as well as provide me a job in a school, I'm not quite sure where in Thailand that will be...


2 comments:

  1. Dude that sounds awesome, best of luck, I have a friend that did a year in Thailand as an English teacher and loved it. Blog looks good I'll definitely stop back now and again.

    Bet,
    Ryan Young

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jesse, I just read through your blogs in reverse order so getting to this one that you've just let is really only the beginning of your story. Anyway I am really happy to know that you're traveling, left everything behind, and you're going to teach English. It helps me to know there is someone else from my hometown going through at least a somewhat similar experience as I have!! I did the same thing when I came to Ecuador, and I taught English last year too. I didn't realize how poorly I spoke until I had to teach. Anyway, Jesse I wish you tons of good luck, insight, happiness, and unforgettable experiences!! -Jamie Jenkins

    ReplyDelete