Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

THANKS TIMOTHY!

Timothy flew back to San Francisco soon after we got back to Phuket. He has been a great friend over the last couple of weeks, I don't know how I would have made it around Japan without him. (Miki, Timothy totally spoke Japanese like a pro!)

He was an excellent travel buddy in Thailand. Even though we had to deal with extreme heat, exploding buses, mosquitos, and everything else that comes along with traveling in Southeast Asia, Timothy was awesome. More than anything he dealt with me being a weirdo in this transitional period of my life. Thanks, Timothy.

3 comments:

  1. yay timothy! i'm glad you're such a good friend to jesse. even if i do wish i had been there in your stead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I walk to work and listen to my iPod instead of stories about your weekend.

    My phone doesn't ring nearly as much.

    There's a strange dude at work that's sitting where you sat. "My best friend used to sit here," I say to him, but he doesn't care. He wants me gone, so he ignores me and I go back to my lonely desk and eat a $2 bean and cheese burrito. It's too cold to sit in the park.

    I wonder what Tuesdays will feel like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I know what you mean, that dude at Jesse's desk is just bizarre

    ReplyDelete