Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

KO LANTA


After catching a long-tail boat back to the tourist village on Ko Phi Phi, we took an hour and a half long ferry ride to the next island, Ko Lanta. This place was rad. As late April approaches the tourist season comes to an end, the monsoon season approaches, and islands like Ko Lanta empty out. The bars and bungalows that line the beach were barely half full. I relaxed on Ko Lanta so much that I forgot how to think, my mind went blank after sitting on a hammock for three hours, swaying to and fro. Just what I was looking for. I forgot how to use my camera, but somehow I managed to snap this picture...

1 comment:

  1. wow this photo is amazing... hi jesse! i just heard from julia recently that you were teaching in thailand. so exciting... thanks for sharing your adventures with us!

    ReplyDelete