Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

HERE I AM


I've been back in Phuket now for a number of days, I started my training to become a teacher on Monday April, 20th. I was relieved to find out when I got back to Phuket that we would be located far from the obnoxiousness of Patong Beach (No offense to those who love Patong Beach, but I'm trying to learn here, and Patong Beach is crazytown). We've been put up in a hotel on Nai Harn Beach, a little town on the very southern tip of Phuket. It's pretty nice, and it's definitely a lot more laid back then Patong Beach. There are about 30 people in my class with me, mostly Americans, a number of British, a few Australians, a New Zealander, and a Canadian. Good times. I will have more to report later, but for now this is a picture of me right now at this moment... it's dumb.

2 comments:

  1. jesse! hey buddy. timothy just introduced me to your blog. can't wait to check it out. hope you're well.


    jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesse!!!! Did you know that there is a blog with a name almost identical to yours? It's kiptastic@blogspot.com. I've had it wrong for so long. Looks like you're having an amazing time....I'm so j. Sitting at GSP right now dreaming about the beach.

    ReplyDelete