Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

BACK TO THE ISLANDS

Gosh, I guess I haven't really posted too much yet in the month of June, and we're already half way through! I have some stories to tell, about my neighborhood and my job as a school teacher, but for some reason I just haven't gotten around to telling them yet. Well, on Monday, after my last class of the day, I was informed that I our school would be shut down for the rest of the week because of the swine flu. Scary... slash awesome! But mostly scary. Anyways, I got the hell outta dodge and caught a cheap flight back down to the islands. My friend Dana is traveling around Thailand right now, and instead of waiting until the end of the month to meet up in Bangkok, I thought I would take the opportunity to hang out with her while I have the week off. So here I am, back on the island of Phuket. Tomorrow I will catch a ferry to Ko Phi Phi where I will meet Dana. More island hopping I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment