Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

BACK TO RAILAY


I can't get enough of Railay, that place is awesome, this was my third time going there. Dana and I thought we would stay for a night and then check out some other islands, but we ended up staying for the most part of three days. It was already early evening when we got there so after checking into a place to stay we went to the west beach to watch the sun go down. It was alright, I mean don't get me wrong, it was beautiful, but I've seen better... So, Dana and I decided to light up the beach with an impromptu, self-timered photo shoot. It was fun, and we ended up adding it to our daily list of things to do. It's pretty ridiculous, but I thought it might be interesting to mix it up and put a picture up of something else besides beautiful islands and breathtaking views...

No comments:

Post a Comment