Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

ECUADOR

Last time I updated this blog it was in December of last year and I was in Bangkok. I left Southeast Asia and returned home for the holidays thinking I would hunker down in the new year and find me a job back in San Francisco. However, it didn't take me long to realize that I still needed to get out and see a little more of the world... well, that and the fact that the job market right now is just a little bit intimidating. I figured that I'm not going to be able to do this kind of stuff forever, so for now I guess I'll just have to put off making any big life decisions until the fall. So after a few wonderful months full of family and friends, I jumped on a plane to South America. And here I am. Ecuador!

2 comments:

  1. Okay. So where is the picture of those iguanas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This town with all the steps remind me of places we visited in Greece.

    ReplyDelete