Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

IT'S A SMALL WORLD


If you go back to October and November of last year on my blog there are few posts that involve some adventures in southeast Asia with this guy named Jesse. Nick and Charlie and I first bumped into him at a waterfall outside of Pai, Thailand and he ended up joining us on a little motorbike tour of northeastern Thailand. A month later we crossed paths again in Vang Vieng, Laos where we ended up hanging out for a few days. And now, in Cuenca, Ecuador, the adventures continue. Grace and Heidi and I were snacking on some empanadas in a little cafe on our street when Jesse came walking by. Totally unplanned and unexpected. It's a small world...

3 comments:

  1. They're singing Mary Poppins...or perhaps The Sound of Music. Whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, realized I made that mistake as soon as I said it, oops...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is totally crazy!

    ReplyDelete