Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

I GUESS I'M A TEACHER NOW...

I completed my three week training course yesterday, now all of a sudden I'm certified to teach English in Thailand, weird. Most of the people in my program have been placed in schools in and around Bangkok, my school is about 20 km northeast of the city. There's one other guy in my program that got a job in the same school as me, his name is Mac, he's cool. But unlike most of the people in my program who head out this week to begin teaching, my school doesn't have me starting until June 1st. I guess that means I have a good three weeks of livin' to do before I start work! I'm leaving Nai Narn Beach today, gonna go the airport and buy a cheap plane ticket somewhere cool. I have some fun stuff in mind, we'll see what happens...

2 comments:

  1. Hey buddy, heard it was your birthday today. Happy b-day from me and megs!

    We had a great time getting to know you and really hope we get to hang soon. Best of luck in your travels and whatever you do next. I'm sure you'll be great :)
    -Tim Mosbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. really happy for you jess.
    hope you are enjoying thailand. hopefully one day i can visit it. hope you have enough money to last you till june, is it really expensive to live there?>

    ReplyDelete